KAUAI JUNIOR GOLF ASSOCIATION
2016 Membership Registration Open
Kauai Junior Golf Association (KJGA) is currently accepting new and returning membership applications. Please visit www.KJGA.org for registration information and sign up.
KJGA membership is open to male and female junior golfers who meet the following qualifications:
• Are between the ages of 7 to 18 by July 15, 2016
• Have not reached their 19th birthday and have not entered college
Annual membership is from January 1 – December 31. The annual membership fee is $95 for first member of the family and $65 for each additional sibling. This fee includes:
• One (1) year KJGA, Hawaii State Junior Golf and United States Golf Association Memberships
• Six (6) group lessons and team golf matches
• Bag Tag (new members)
• 2016 Rules of Golf book
• GHIN Handicap
• Rules and college workshops
• And more!
For additional information about new member applications, please contact Lauren Yama, Director of Communications & Special Events for the Hawaii State Junior Golf Association at email@example.com.