See HTY’s “Tiny Tree” at 11 Neighbor Island Libraries Feb. 18 to May 4
The Honolulu Theatre for Youth will present “The Tiny Tree,” a free new show for preschoolers, at 11 selected Neighbor Island public libraries from Thursday, February 18 through Wednesday, May 4.
“The Tiny Tree,” created by Annie Cusick Wood, explores what tiny trees and tiny children have in common. The Friends of the Library of Hawaii is sponsoring this 30-minute interactive show. Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
See “The Tiny Tree” performed at these Neighbor Island libraries:
* February 18 (Thursday), 12:30 p.m. at Mountain View Public & School Library (ph. 968-2322)
* March 23 (Wednesday), 10:30 a.m. at Lihue Public Library (ph. 241-3222)
* March 23 (Wednesday), 3 p.m. at Hanapepe Public Library (ph. 335-8418)
* March 24 (Thursday), 11 a.m. at Princeville Public Library (ph. 826-4310)
* April 13 (Wednesday), 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (2 shows) at Molokai Public Library (ph. 553-1765)
* April 15 (Friday), 10 a.m. at Lanai Public & School Library (ph. 565-7920)
* April 21 (Thursday), 10 a.m. at Makawao Public Library (ph. 573-8785)
* April 21 (Thursday), 3 p.m. at Wailuku Public Library (ph. 243-5766)
* April 22 (Friday), 10:30 a.m. at Kihei Public Library (ph. 875-6833)
* May 3 (Tuesday), 2:30 p.m. at North Kohala Public Library (ph. 889-6655)
* May 4 (Wednesday), 1:30 p.m. at Thelma Parker Memorial Public & School Library (ph. 887-6067)
The program schedule is subject to change. Call the hosting library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed, or for more information.