Mayor Bernard Carvalho Jr. invites you to walk with him on Tuesdays from September 11th –
Who: Although special guests are featured weekly, EVERYONE is welcome and encouraged to come!
It’s a great chance to talk story with our mayor in an informal setting.
When: 8 Tuesdays starting on September 11th.
Where: Rice St., Lihue, from the Round Building to Ace Hardware and back (routes may vary).
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
• Meet in the Rotunda at the round building.
• Wear good walking shoes.
• Bring water.
• Apply sunscreen.
• Wear a hat (optional).
• Obey all traffic signals along the route.
• A light snack will be served.
• Get some exercise and talk story with Mayor Carvalho!
Invited weekly guests:
• Tuesday, September 11th – Police, Fire and Civil Defense (20 year Iniki Anniversary)
• Tuesday, September 18th – Kauai District Health Office
• Tuesday, September 25th – Ho`ola Lahui Hawaii
• Tuesday, October 2nd – Lihue Business Association and
Rice Street businesses and agencies
• Tuesday, October 9th – Boys and Girls Club
• Tuesday, October 16th – Chamber of Commerce
• Tuesday, October 23rd – Kauai School Principals
• Tuesday, October 30th – Happy Halloween
Individuals requiring additional support or an auxiliary aid to participate please call the Mayor’s office ten (10) working days before the event. (808) 241-4900.
For more information call Pat Griffin at 639-1019 or Bev Brody at 212-4765