Starts in 9 Days, 9 Hours
October 31, 2018 8:30 am - 11:30 am
“I’m on LinkedIn because a friend invited me. But nothing is happening” Sound familiar? You’re not alone.
Many professionals who are on LinkedIn don’t know how to make the most of their experience. They are baffled by what to do once they are online.
Join us on October 31, 2018 as seasoned marketing professional, Debra Jason, presents an information-packed, interactive workshop.
During this program, hosted by the Kaua`i Small Business Development Center, you’ll discover strategies for:
- Creating a profile that is 40 times more likely to open doors to opportunities through LinkedIn.
- Receiving 14-21 more profile views with one simple step.
- Avoiding seven common LinkedIn mistakes.
- Initiating simple conversations and nurture relationships that lead to long-lasting success.
- Building your personal brand.
- Connecting with prospects, referral resources and/or business affiliates.