KJGA membership is open to both male and female junior golfers who meet the following qualifications:
· Between the ages of 7 to 18 by July 17, 2014
· Have not reached their 19th birthday and have not entered college.
Membership is from January 1 – December 31 with a $95 annual fee for the first member of the family and $65 for each additional sibling. Additional fees may apply during the season. The $95 fee includes:
· One (1) year KJGA/HSJGA/USGA Membership
· Six (6) group lessons
· Bag Tag (new members)
· 2012-2015 Rules of Golf book (new members)
· GHIN Handicap
· Rules and college workshops
· And more!
Don’t forget about the 3rd Annual Hawaii Junior Golf Day, Saturday, March 22, to be held at two (2) golf courses on Kauai: Puakea Golf Course and Princeville Makai Golf Club. The special and fun event will introduce Hawaii’s keiki, between the ages of 5-17, who are new or beginners to the game of golf by providing them with a FUN and FREE golf experience.
Hawaii Junior Golf Day pre-registration is still accepting applications at www.HSJGA.org.